Sliding Beam Anchors
- Stainless steel and high-strength aluminum construction
- Installs in seconds without tools
- Mounts to top or bottom horizontal beam flange
- Unique design prevents snaphook gate from contacting edge of beam
- Follows a worker’s movement along an I-beam
- Stainless steel rollers allow anchor to glide along top of beam and last longer than nylon pads
- Lightweight yet extremely strong and durable
SBA-141 – Automatic rotary locking system for fast secure attachment to beam, fits beams from 4″-14″ wide and up to 1 1/8″ thick. (shown)
SBA-182 – Quick-insert locking pin for size adjustment, fits beams from 12″-18″ wide and up to 2 3/4″ thick.
SBA-242 – Quick-insert locking pin for size adjustment, fits beams from 12″-24″ wide and up to 2 3/4″ thick.