m.lift 400 Manual Traction Hoist
The m.lift 400 Manual Traction Hoist has unrestricted lifting heights and adapts to all types of suspended platforms, bosuns chairs, and work cages.
The compact size and light weight make it easy to handle. Installation and operation is simple and intuitive. The hand crank mechanism is smooth and comfortable to use.
For safety, the m.lift 400 has an automatic brake system and a built-in fall prevention safety device for the suspension wire rope. An optional second wire rope can be used with the built-in second wire rope safety device (mandatory when using multi-tier platforms).
- Built-in primary and second wire rope brakes, no extra bolt-on devices needed.
- Simple and comfortable to operate.
- Adaptable to all kinds of platforms, work cages, and bosun chairs.
- Stainless version for a marine environment.
- Shortened Cranks
- It has an optional second wire rope that can be used with the built-in second wire rope safety device (mandatory when using multi-tier platforms