16′ Rolling Roof Rigging System
Part No. 154-26
- Reduces outreach by moving fulcrum closer to parapet.
- Reduces quantity of counterweights.
- Can eliminate need for a cable-truss/strongback usage.
- Allows for better platform position; fits flush against parapet corner.
- Compatible with all current model Sky Climber Rolling Roof Rigs with no product modifications.
- Maintains height adjustment of beam; no tools required for assembly.
|154-24 A||16 ft. system||(2) 8 ft beams with all components, splice plates only, except counterweights|
|154-24 ABT||16 ft. system||(2) 8 ft beams with all components, includes beam connecting tube, except counterweights|
|155-3-2||16 ft. system||(2) 8 ft mid-beam assembly with splice plates|
|155-3-2BT||16 ft. system||(2) 8 ft mid-beam assembly with beam connecting tube|